Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Side Work


Just recently, I decided to turn one of my hobbies into a somewhat "professional" side job. In this decision (read: talking myself into it and getting over the fear of it), I felt that it was something to make a little money and, more importantly, a way to hone my skill. I specialize in pencil (graphite) portraits. I find myself fascinated by drawing the little details. I LOVE drawing ears, and I LOVE how the eyes really breathe life into the portrait. So, I've been a little busy. Surprisingly so. And, for the most part, it's all been word of mouth. I do a portrait for one person, then someone sees that portrait and contacts me. It's been pretty steady :)

Look at that messy mirror :/ It was a hot day and I felt that I was having a unusually good hair day. I HAD to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment