Thursday, August 1, 2013

Oops, I forgot I'm almost 30.....

....and I shouldn't be delusional enough to think that I can still drink like I'm 21.  This hangover business is BUNK! BUNK I SAY! I was innocently looking to have a relaxed good time with the Man and now I am punished with a 2 day hangover! All because I'm getting older....boo.

Dry rolled my hair last night, so this is what I was sporting while knocking back the gin & tonics.

My 1990 Sturgis t-shirt that he hates and I love

Anyway, we tried to be productive today. Run to the bank, look for a tux/suit, get food into our bellies. Here's a pathetic OOTD and shot of my hair:


We're getting married in Vegas in 8 or so months and beginning to look for our attire. There's a place in town, Mike Bjorn's, that has vintage and all around wacky suits, jackets and tuxes, so we figured to head there first.


Lots of taxidermy :/. And suits if you were to be in a do-wop band. All very stage-worthy, but not wedding material. (pun intended)

I need to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment